Scholar Journals offer online platform to publish research results in various fields of general and applied science research. The journals welcome original contributions from all fields of science, arts and technology research. For a list of our journals please click here.
And you can also find many articles that are suitable for a magazine on the website https://buy-essays-now.com/
Advantages to authors
We aspire to take the traditional scientific publishing process further and actively develop the optimum publication model that serves our authors’ needs best. The main advantages to the authors are:
- Electronic submission of manuscripts is strongly encouraged, author can submit papers through the online submission and peer review system, which is very easy to use and user friendly without requiring any technical knowledge.
- Easy tracking of submitted manuscript, authors can keep track of all the steps from submission, review, revision, final acceptance and online publication.
- It operates through Public Knowledge Project of the Faculty of Education at the University of British Columbia, the Simon Fraser University Library, the School of Education at Stanford University, and the Canadian Centre for Studies in Publishing at Simon Fraser University.
- Enforcement of a rigid peer review and a transparent editorial process. Our streamlined peer review process means that we can reach a fast decision, with the majority of papers receiving a decision within 3 weeks of receipt.
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support where requested.
- High visibility and exposure.
- Liaising with editorial boards with international reputations.
- Permanent archiving through the LOCKSS project of Stanford University.
- Easy citation options for full texts, PDFs and abstracts.
- Engagement of an internationally experienced publishing team.
- Authors keep full copyright to their work through Creative Commons licenses.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers and also the option to allow or block anonymous comments.
- The system is developed in PHP and is thus very flexible, fast and robust.
- Complete context-sensitive online Help and Prompt support.
- Papers are published online usually within a week after acceptance.
In order to submit manuscripts for publication in ScholarJournals, you can visit the respective Journal pages or you can submit your paper directly through the Submission Form.